Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leather jacket, trousers

• 13-02-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭

I hope I don't break any forum rules here.

My last motorcycling experience was in 1981. I am doing a clean out and I am offering this clothing to a good home. I am 5' 8"; about 38" chest; 30 " leg; and was about 10 st 4 lbs back then.

Motorcycle jacket: Size 46; genuine leather; Erbo make; royal blue; four external and one internal pocket; slightly padded elbows and shoulders.
    Motorycycle trousers: Size 46; genuine leather; Moto Dress make; black.
    Boots: Size 42; Frey Daytona; leather; knee length; side zip and velcro; black.
    Gloves: two pairs; size 10 & size large (although I am medium).

As far as I can remember the jacket and trousers were bought in Maddock Motorcycles, Fassaroe, Bray. Jacket, trousers, boots probably German.
    The jacket is in good condition, the trousers in good/very good, the boots are a bit perished at the top (a rubberised band of about 1" on cloth). One pair of gloves is well worn but nothing gone.

I would prefer to be contacted by someone of the right size (by PM).

In one lot.

Advertisement