Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belcamp exchange

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

anyone else here in Dublin with eircom(1mb) on the belcamp exchange, what speed you gettin? mine is crap lately!!
    410283305.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 agibbons

Hi, I used to have Eircom BB out of belcamp exchange and it was poor. I switched to Magnet who have unbundled the exchange and it is great.

Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Grommet

sohappy wrote: »
    anyone else here in Dublin with eircom(1mb) on the belcamp exchange, what speed you gettin? mine is crap lately!!
    410283305.png

Hi - I am told that eircom have an issue on their Belcamp broadband server that is causing some slow-down on broadband over DSL (both eircom themselves and their wholesale internet services by the way). I am assured that they are adding a new network connection this week that will fix this.

Advertisement