Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines day

• 13-02-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Well big day is tomorrow, shoulda come up with this thread a while ago but body piercing related gifts for significant others?

A few ideas for people, even though it's a bit late now lol

Heart shaped plugs from GWS

<3

heart_ltblue.jpg

Or maybe pink ivory heart plugs from pauls plugs? :D

PinkIvoryHearts.jpg

Clicky

So anyone got anything nice planned or purchased? I'm working unfortunately and so is the lovely lady :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I propose you get her likeness tattooed on your person Will :pac:

got my lady piercing related goodies christmas 07, this time it's a much more relaxing pressie! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I propose you get her likeness tattooed on your person Will :pac:

got my lady piercing related goodies christmas 07, this time it's a much more relaxing pressie! :pac:
    bad sex counts as a relaxed present???
    Man girls are so ungreatful saying i never gave them any gifts:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Man girls are so ungreatful saying i never gave them any gifts:pac:

Thats cause STD's dont count as gifts:eek:

Some of us have never given that...

:cool:

vangoz wrote: »
    Thats cause STD's dont count as gifts:eek:
    *crosses vangoz's ma off thank you list*
    Some of us have never given that...

:cool:
    only recieved eh???

Tomorrows my first alone vday in 3 years???? present ill give myself? an extra special fap

• Advertisement

Tomorrows my first alone vday in 3 years???? present ill give myself? an extra special fap, in a bathtub filled with rose petals and my tears

FYP :cool:

FYP :cool:
    pfftt you fail at using your mod powers. Missed a perfect chance to stealth edit. For shame. WILL would of done it back in the day :P

Meh, didn't feel the need. This way it was just a burn instead of making you actually look that sad...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

We're not really doing presents this year, but I was thinking of getting a little heart tattooed on the inside of my lip and then when he doesn't give me a present, I'll make a sad puppy face (you know the one when you stick out your lower lip) so he'll see the heart. I think it would be sweet but he'd probably think I was mental :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

oooohhhh them second set of plugs are sooo pretty... one day i can haz them(hurry up and stretch ears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

If I was into Valentine's day a voucher for his favourite tattoo place would actually be a deadly idea. I'm not though.

Advertisement