Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate flooring

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

I need to put down a bit of Laminate flooring for my Mother. I would normally leave solid & semi-solid wood in the house for a few weeks before putting it down. Does laminate need to be left at house temp. or can I put it down immediately.

Thanks,

T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

TigerTim wrote: »
    I need to put down a bit of Laminate flooring for my Mother. I would normally leave solid & semi-solid wood in the house for a few weeks before putting it down. Does laminate need to be left at house temp. or can I put it down immediately.

Thanks,

T.

When I had my rooms laminated they put them down straight away, even though nosing around Isaw that there should be a wait. That was 6 months ago and I have had no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jabroni Pkp

you dont really have to...on the box it says you do but ive done a good few of them and havent had any problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

still leave a bit of room for expansion though around the skirting
    otherwise go right ahead

Advertisement