Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Hotel Leisure centre

Options
  • 13-02-2009 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

hey all,

anyone know about the Royal Hotel leisure centre?
    I am thinking of joining a gym, and it is not too far to trek for me,
    it has gym equipment, pool etc.... but i dont know all the facilities really and if its too busy and/or if its possible to get the price down.

its currently €59pm i think, but with this being a recession, i think they could give a much more attractive price than that.....

what think ye?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

emm i've been before ages ago & i dont think it was the best tbh... i can't really remember the gym but i remember the pool being very small.. i know theres a new GYm up on the sunnybank, Peak Fitness i think.. i'd say its more state of the art but i dont think theres a pool..

theres the new 'shoreline' one up on the southern cross beside the football pitches, i've heard good things about that but it could be a bit out of your way

ask them if they'll let you in once off so you can try out the facilities.. they should let you in for cheap enuf.. maybe even for free!!

Advertisement