Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Chat Up Lines..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Have you got a map? Cause I'm lost in your eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Persiancowboy

Here's my favourite from my days of chasing in Limerick (home to the finest girls in the land)!!!

"I'd love to tickle your bellybutton.........from the inside"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Here's my favourite from my days of chasing in Limerick (home to the finest girls in the land)!!!

"I'd love to tickle your bellybutton.........from the inside"

I nearly launched a mouthful of rice at my keyboard laughing at that! :D

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

*dip finger in water/drink*

*barely touch her top*

...Let's get you out of those wet clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

There are 265 bones in the human body...how would you like one more?

What's the difference between a Ferrari and a large penis?... I haven't got a ferrari.

Have you any Irish in you? Well, would you like some?*

Your eyes are like spanners... everytime I look into them my nuts tighten

This is the worst one:

*Walk up to a group of girls*

You: "Hi I bet u can't figure out what kind of material my shirt is"

Them: Cotton... Velvet...Polyester

You: Nope. BOYFRIEND MATERIAL

And if your a girl:

*Walk up to a Fella*

You: "How do YOU like your eggs?"

Him: "Ehh"

You: "I like mine fertilised"

classy eh:P

*if she says yes runaway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

Can I do anal with you?

Jus tot of this one:

it might be the drink talking, but you look completly average.

*Use index finger to call em over then say*... If I made you come this fast with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

"If you and I were squirrels, could I bust my nut in your hole?..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tanora78

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

How am I only seeing this thread now? I LOVE chat up lines!

Personally, my most used one is:
    Are you on boards? :p

But the following are also amazing:

What's your stance on rape?

My nethers are like the Amazon: green, moist, and teeming with wildlife. Let me take you on an adventure.

*Snap fingers. Point at crotch.*

Of all the women in the bar, you looked to me like the most likely to fúck a stranger.

I'm going to sing "The Final Countdown" by Europe until you agree to sleep with me. Don't try to walk away; I'll only follow you.

A girl actually "asked" my friend for her friend tonight. As in, the random tap-on-the-shoulder-point-and-ask "Will you meet her?". Brings me back to the days of kiddy discos! We need more girls with chat up lines!

• Advertisement

cautioner wrote: »
    A girl actually "asked" my friend for her friend tonight. As in, the random tap-on-the-shoulder-point-and-ask "Will you meet her?". Brings me back to the days of kiddy discos! We need more girls with chat up lines!

For me, it's not back in the old days unless the term "shift" is used. None of this "meet" stuff, that's far too.. modern.

Oi, will you shift her?

The word now makes me shudder.

Shift.. ha! Now that brings me back. To a simpler time; none of this talking or being friendly stuff, just straight up shoulder tapping and instant mouth whoopie... oh, to be 13 again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

"You don't sweat much for a fat chick"

How come I know over 100 digits of pi, but not your phone number?

bythewoods wrote: »
    For me, it's not back in the old days unless the term "shift" is used. None of this "meet" stuff, that's far too.. modern.

Oi, will you shift her?

The word now makes me shudder.

They still say shift in the country as it's a culchie word whereas in the modern world ie Dublin it's meet:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

They still say shift in the country as it's a culchie word whereas in the modern world ie Dublin it's meet:p

That word has been substituted with score since 2nd year........

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Fad wrote:

yeah DanDan, get with the times :P

In certain parts of the country "score" refers to sleeping with though?
    I was just talking about a nice oul' shift.

I live in the country and "shift" has been out of use since like 1st/2nd year.

Unless it's made a comeback and is totally "in" again. I'm not very with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

My friend still does that sometimes it is actually the most embarrassing thing ever

• Advertisement

I live in the country and "shift" has been out of use since like 1st/2nd year.

Unless it's made a comeback and is totally "in" again. I'm not very with it.

Oh no, fear not, shift is gone. I'm a culchie too and...it's gone.

No. My point was that score hasn't taken over, not around these parts anyway. Although ( have a tendency to say it (and get looked at strangely). It's all about "meeting" and "going off with" and what have you.

bythewoods wrote: »
    In certain parts of the country "score" refers to sleeping with though?
    I was just talking about a nice oul' shift.

Score has always been French'n it up.

Pull, would to me mean, taking it up a notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Ive only ever heard meet used, and i live in kerry. and been to a few other "culchie" counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I think "meet" has sort of faded in Dublin....maybe people in primary school still say it. I don't know. Score is usually said if someone kissed someone else. It's weird but unconciously I refer to someone "scoring" a random person and "kissing" their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Fad wrote: »
    Score means you rode somone... shift/meet is jus a frenchy...ACTUALLY;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Piste wrote: »
    I think "meet" has sort of faded in Dublin....maybe people in primary school still say it. I don't know. Score is usually said if someone kissed someone else. It's weird but unconciously I refer to someone "scoring" a random person and "kissing" their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Me too.

"Meet" and "score" and all similar slang just gets on my nerves now.

Score means you rode somone... shift/meet is jus a frenchy...ACTUALLY;)

Depends on your views on misogyny tbh.

Maybe its a south/nice side thing?:pac:

(I havent heard anyone ANYONE use meet in the last 4 and half years, and Ive never heard shift used in person)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ha, i'd still say 'meet', but the longstanding kiwi term for that is 'pashed', which i actually do prefer. 'score' ive always taken to mean shag, and shift is just the bogger term for meet.

ha, i'd still say 'meet', but the longstanding kiwi term for that is 'pashed', which i actually do prefer. 'score' ive always taken to mean shag, and shift is just the bogger term for meet.

Exactly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hannah-j

:D...only used once but it got a laugh out of him

"do u work for nike?cus evrytym i see u i just wanna do it"

xo

Advertisement