Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stigmata-Tau

Options
  • 13-02-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Someone told me recently that Stigmata-Tau in Swords has closed down! Does anyone know if has or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

First i've heard of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

hope not - good shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭tattoo man

no there still open,be getting e next tattoo there,as i hear great things!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

i was in there as id developed an infection in a piercing id gotten elsewhere. needed to get the bar out and couldnt do it myself.

there by far the most helpful people ive met when it comes to piercings. and the place looked lovely! definately getting my next piercing in there!! really impressed with the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cathyouch

If you were in Stigmata in Swords, it was probably myself that looked after you. Thanks so much for the nice comments! Hope alls well with the piercing now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Are you the piercer there then Cathyouch?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Whereabouts in Swords is it & who would be recommended for tattooing there?

I want to get my cover up done and after being booked in 3 times with Remis (he's opened his new shop) and been let down those 3 times, i am taking my business elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Whereabouts in Swords is it

Town centre, directions and photos are on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Mairt wrote: »
    Town centre, directions and photos are on their website.

Great, thanks for that!

Advertisement