Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Sour Thread

• 13-02-2009 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

This band made me like Slipknot. Only seen them live once, because my mocks or LC - forget which - were on when they played back in the "good oul days" or "rare oul times"

This band made me like Slipknot, I have such an apprichation for Taylors abilities as a vocalist and songwriter, I think this band proved that no matter what Taylor has a career for life even if Slipknot ends tomorrow....

Great band, nothing but admiration for them, and glad they are not overly popular because (to be honest) if they were I'd be a tad upset lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

Absolutely love 'em. I travelled with a mate to Glasgow in March '07 just to see them. Met Taylor and the rest and got to hang around with them for an hour or two, front row for the gig, great time :cool: Also got to see them at the Download Festival a couple of months later.

I think corey's hinted strongly that he's a bit sick of Slipknot at this stage and wants Stone Sour to be around a good while

I read they have a new album planned for Jan/Feb next year, hopefully it's as good as their previous two efforts. Can't wait to see them again, hopefully they'll include a date here when they tour Europe again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

there first album is an absoulute gem.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

F***ing love them . Prefer them over Slipknot by a mile. Really wish i could have seen them before Corey went back to Slipknot. Role on the next album :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

- bo - wrote: »
    I read they have a new album planned for Jan/Feb next year, hopefully it's as good as their previous two efforts. Can't wait to see them again, hopefully they'll include a date here when they tour Europe again.

Read that too. I'd say they will come back to Europe without question when they tour the new album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I'd say they will aswell. They got a masive turnout even though they were on the same time as Alice in chains, or Metallica(I forget which) a couple years ago.

I love them, and would love to see them play here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

They are very good.
    Like Slipknow but without the excess.

I have their first two albums but I can't reeally decide which one is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I have their first two albums but I can't reeally decide which one is better.

Like a smack of spite they threw me down the stairs, havent felt like this in years....what the **** is goin on? what the hell is goin on!? SHUT UP!

Enough said

Advertisement