Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bundesliga Matchday 20

• 13-02-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

Friday 13th
    Hoffenheim - Leverkusen (live on setanta

Saturday 14th
    Hertha BSC - FC Bayern
    Frankfurt - Wolfsburg
    Hannover - Stuttgart
    FC Köln - Karlsruhe
    Werder - 'Gladbach
    Bochum - Schalke

Sunday 15th
    Dortmund - Cottbus
    Hamburg - Bielefeld

A few interesting matches. Hertha v Bayern will be a highlight, as well as Hoffenheim v Leverkusen tonight.
    If Leverkusen beat Hoffenheim they could move to joint 4th, and either Bayern or Hertha could go top with a win tomorrow. Elsewhere the mighty Stuttgart could continue their meteoric rise up the table, as a win against Hannover could see us up to 4th (if Leverkusen lose).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Big game for Köln this weekend at home to Karlsruhe. They're unbeaten in the last 3 games and could really do with a win here, especially seeing as they're away to Bayern next week.

Leverkusen 1-0 up against Hoffenheim already with Helmes getting the goal. His 14th in the league this season and second top scorer behind Ibisevic. Novakovic is behind him in third place with 12 goals. I really would've loved to see the 2 of them playing together in the Bundesliga for Köln this year but it just wasn't to be. Hopefully himself and Poldi can form a lethal partnership next season.:)

Edit: Make that 2-0 to Leverkusen. Rolfes with the goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

its all kicking off in Hoffenheim-Bayer match!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

4-1 bayer atm.

has the hoff gone out of hoffenheim or is there no bonus for this game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Hoffenheim, as I have long predicted, are falling to pieces. This means tomorrow whoever wins the Hertha - Bayern match will go top and have all the momentum.
    I'm sticking with Hertha.
    Hamburg could take advantage if that match ends as a draw though, they have an easier match on Sunday against Bielefeld.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Hertha go top after beating bayern 2-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Hertha go top after beating bayern 2-1

with a brace from Voronin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

COME ON BAYER! Henrique I love yoooo. :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Was away in the bog all weekend :(
    Hannover 3 - 3 Stuttgart
    ...I missed one of the best matches of the season apparently!
    As I predicted: Hertha are top after beating Bayern 2 - 1

Advertisement