Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrance is borked

Options
  • 13-02-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

TerranceTerry,Julep is on the fritz, the moderates part of his profile is just showing urls.
    See here
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Cheers, fixed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

2mins, Dare anyone say boards isn't efficient:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Nobody dares. Lest they mess with your username.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Nobody dares. Lest they mess with your username.

that only matters if you give a ****. Sure look what they did to you and you dont seem to mind

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

That'll teach him to send me drunken pm's :)

Sorry, couldnt resist it and my English teacher always told me not to shorten names

Tom. :)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh.

Terry is really big isnt he.

:o

DeV.

kearnsr wrote: »
    that only matters if you give a ****. Sure look what they did to you and you dont seem to mind

I will thank you to never ever insult the name of the good family Bollocko again on these forums.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DeVore wrote: »

So you seen that naked picture he posted up?

Yes. I had forgotten.

He's really quite a large chap isnt it.

Um....

Arachnia, summon the spider soldiers!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Shouldn't it be Terrence?

(I'm looking out for the big guy here.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I will thank you to never ever insult the name of the good family Bollocko again on these forums.

You don't even have a phd

You don't even have a phd

I am not about to discuss my educational acheivements with a bloke what wears a big gheh red mask in the privacy of his own home.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

DeVore wrote: »
    Oh.

:o

DeV.
    Yeah, but I'm a pussy and it's just fat that makes me look big.

Cheers for fixing that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Welcome back Terry! o/

It's good to have a feedback thread that isn't bitching me out.

Also, it is Terrence. At least I think it is. I haven't seen my birth cert in years and never used my full name anyway.
    The old man was a stickler for filling out forms precisely, but he called me Ter.

Anyway, it's fixed now, so all is well. Yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Terry wrote: »
    It's good to have a feedback thread that isn't bitching me out.
    Mick Terry, you're a liar... you're a ****ing w***er. I didn't rate you as a player poster, I don't rate you as a manager mod, and I don't rate you as a person. You're a ****ing w***er and you can stick your World Cup After hours up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager mod of my country After Hours! You can stick it up your bollocks

Hope that makes this thread feel more normal for you Terry :)

I am not about to discuss my educational acheivements with a bloke what wears a big gheh red mask in the privacy of his own home.

Thats my power ranger mask

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Thats my power ranger mask

i would have taken you to be a fan of the pink power ranger...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Terry is Julep? I was very confused over in AH for a while there. Thought he retired from mod burnout or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I think its probably a very bad idea for one of the most active and high profile moderaters on one of the busiest forums to constantly have their names changed.

New or less frequent posters wouldnt be aware of who he is, and even reporting posts or anything of that nature would be more difficult.

Food for thought anyway.

• Advertisement

Varkov wrote: »
    I think its probably a very bad idea for one of the most active and high profile moderaters on one of the busiest forums to constantly have their names changed.

New or less frequent posters wouldnt be aware of who he is, and even reporting posts or anything of that nature would be more difficult.

Food for thought anyway.

How would reporting posts be more difficult. You just press a button

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

How would reporting posts be more difficult. You just press a button

Thinks of an official boards nature. Feedback, grievences anything like that.

Come on now.

Varkov wrote: »

Food for thought anyway.
    The first name change was done as a joke to raise money of the SSF.
    The return to Julep was also a joke, but one I was not in on.
    The return to Terry was at my request, but DeVore decided to play a prank because I had sent him a drunken PM.
    What he didin't know was that the whole Terrance thing happened while I was in a drink induced sleep and I never saw it.
    I would have laughed though.

Trust me, it won't be changed again.

Note to Admins. Please don't change it again. This guy does have a valid point and several people did think I was a new mod or, in one case, Mordeth.

Advertisement