Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Former WWE Diva Ashley vs. 13 Year old Girl

• 13-02-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Note- I have NOT seen this else where. If there's already something on this, I apologize.

loooooooooooool.jpg

On Topic- is this real?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Id assume that "Diva Diva Yup Yup" isnt Ashley just some Ashley fan with her picture as her user pic and she reponded to the 13yr old girl, I doubt Ashley would respond like that, not that I know her but she would have to be pretty stupid really to do something like that so publically when im sure she could have just deleted the 13yr olds comments instead.

(i could be wrong)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Quote unquote? She is aware there is actually quotation marks when typing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭golfguy

Id assume that "Diva Diva Yup Yup" isnt Ashley just some Ashley fan with her picture as her user pic and she reponded to the 13yr old girl, I doubt Ashley would respond like that, not that I know her but she would have to be pretty stupid really to do something like that so publically when im sure she could have just deleted the 13yr olds comments instead.

(i could be wrong)
    http://www.myspace.com/ashleymizassaro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

golfguy wrote: »

Given that her name is actually Ashley Massaro!
    Jesus, this board has gone to the dogs! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

OP copied and pasted the thread from here: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/443772-former-wwe-diva-ashley-vs-13-year-old-girl.html
    A lot of them are saying its fake..I dunno though..Ashely always did seem immature

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭golfguy

callaway92 wrote: »
    OP copied and pasted the thread from here: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/443772-former-wwe-diva-ashley-vs-13-year-old-girl.html
    A lot of them are saying its fake..I dunno though..Ashely always did seem immature
    its nice to no that the troll is still here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

golfguy wrote: »
    its nice to no that the troll is still here

I dont see how it was trolling..i made a valid point to the thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

callaway92 wrote: »

Its more than you and most people here are doing in fairness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Given that her name is actually Ashley Massaro!
    Jesus, this board has gone to the dogs! :mad:

Don't ask me why I remember stuff like this, but that is her real Myspace address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Ok heres the plan. We all bombard ashleys page and ask her whats going on and link her to here and tell her to join and tell us is it real or not.

If shes that open to responding to 13 year olds insulting her then she would be more than happy to come on to a forum with some nice irish wrestling fans :p....

Upon second reading that i kinda have no idea what im on about.. :o

But what would be so wrong to publicly call ut a 13 year old like that?
    Like she isnt working for WWE anymore? She doesnt really have anyone that sees that initial post and say he response wasnt called for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

LOL. Good thing the kid didn't leave a message for The Iron Sheik. His reply would have given her nightmares. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I saw somewhere else that there was another post where Ashley said that she deleted that girl's post and after that another girl replied saying that she saw Ashley cheating on Matt Hardy with Paul London at some show, and that she's the reason that London got fired. They should write all this stuff into the shows :pac:

Ashley's trying to get back into WWE. I really doubt that she'll be successful there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

The 13 year old even uploaded a video about how happy she is with the comment she left and that when she's old enough she'll move over to American and kick her ass...quite sad really. Don't know who comes off worse in the whole thing :rolleyes:
    Fozzy wrote: »
    Ashley's trying to get back into WWE. I really doubt that she'll be successful there

Read that John Laurinaitis has contacted her, she even said it on her myspace. I hope she isn't brought back tbh, with the likes of Gail Kim and other developmental female wrestlers about, I can't see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

They should book her against the 13 year old as her comeback feud.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

LOL. Good thing the kid didn't leave a message for The Iron Sheik. His reply would have given her nightmares. :pac:

It would give us all nightmares. :eek:

Advertisement