Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I think the WWE should let Vickie go

• 13-02-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Its botherd me how ever since Eddie's death vince used his death to make money and now is having his eddie's wife run smackdown and look like a tramp in the past.I mean its both Vince and Vickie honestly.It makes me sick.Okay yes Vince felt bad for her and thats why probley she came in and is doing what she is doing now but how the storyline is with her is just wrong in my opinon.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

man im enjoying your threads (even if they are not originally your) but slow it down a bit if you post too many of them, none of them will stand out and all other threads will dissapear.

Re:Vickie

at first (and for a long time after that) I would have agreed 100% but now it would seem harsh as I think people are finally just thinking of her as a heel who gets huge heat and not just Eddie's widow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

golfguy wrote: »
    Its botherd me how ever since Eddie's death vince used his death to make money and now is having his eddie's wife run smackdown and look like a tramp in the past.I mean its both Vince and Vickie honestly.It makes me sick.Okay yes Vince felt bad for her and thats why probley she came in and is doing what she is doing now but how the storyline is with her is just wrong in my opinon.

What the hell are you on about? Vicky has not mentioned Eddie for over a year so how are they exploiting his memory? You do know it’s a storyline the Edge and Vicky romance the same way that Eddie had storyline romances as well?. Vicky is the most over heel in the WWE today and I imagine that Eddie a great heel himself is looking down with great pride at how she someone with little mic experience was able to turn herself into the best heat magnet in the WWE.
    This ****e about exploiting Eddies memory is total and utter **** of the highest order.You know she has bills to pay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

I think she was hired originally because vince wanted to look after her and her family, could be bullsiht but i definately heard it somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Doesn't matter why she was hired, that she still has a major part on the 2nd show after all this time is testiment to how good she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Agree with all here,,Obviously she is doing a class job on Smackdown if she has been one of the main people on it for the last year and a couple of months..I think she is brill btw..She makes people love to hate her..100% doing her job perfectly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Why is what she is doing wrong? Earning a living as the best woman heel WWE has seen in a long time is wrong? Rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

What a load of crap, you do realise theres guys 20 years in the business that cant generate the amount of heat that woman can by uttering two words to a crowd? fair play to her for taking a non wrestling role and making it her own, I was at Wrestlemania 24 and you could hear the boos for her over Edges entrance theme, alongside Edge himself and Orton she's the best hell in the company and she does a damn good job of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Vickie is probably the only person that nearly every time she comes out i just go "Aww noo.."
    And then she does whatever and it wrecks my head with her "EXCUSSSE MEE!" and then blabbering on about some crap decision she has made and how it is completely illogical and doesnt make any sense to us the audience but you know she is just manipulating people for her own gain...

Then i chuckle..

And realise i.. for a slight moment.. totally forget what i am watching and i find it funny how i am getting so annoyed with her and just want to punch the tv.. but then i remember what is really going on.
    I have never done that with Vince, Shane, Orton, Edge, Hell even The Rock when he went heel. (who was pretty awsome)

To have that effect that she can be the single best heel in the company, far surpassing the Vince character (who has been at it years now,) really shows how much of an asset she is to the company. How that she has never mentioned eddies name once since going heel disregards absolutely all thought that she is disgracing eddie?
    Like did anyone question Eddies respect for Vickie when he was supposed to be doing Chyna??

No! Because we never knew of Vickie, we didnt know he was married, we didnt know he had a young child. But even then if people hadve i dont think they stil wouldve cared.
    Its times like this people need to forget about all this "Your a bitch because look what your doing to eddie!!!"
    Shes obviously found that little spark of passion that eddie so evadently had when he was entertaining the millions of people all over the world.

Just thinking about her as a character, coming out in all the mad times, stopping matches, sounding annoying, it has a slight resemblence to Bill Alfonso from the ol' ECW days.

Advertisement