Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super League 13/2 weekend Spoilers

• 13-02-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Thought that was a knock on by Warrington for the first try.

Looks like the commentators are falling out over it :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Poor old Warry, same old, same old...Good first half (how good does Riley look?), but Saints just turn the screw and history repeats...Saints played some lovely stuff in the second, thought the ref did Warrington absolutely no favours, especially for that try scored off Brough's 'knock-on'...turned the game, a 12 point turnaround...

We did well against Wakey last night, scoreline a bit flattering but they were never in it...Good result for FC against the warriors too...

Reckon tonight's game between the reds and the Crusaders going to be a cracker...

Catalans 8 - Huddersfield 30....surprising result.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Salford 28 - 16 Crusaders, decent game I thought.

Enjoyable contest, but you'd have to say the Crusaders don't look like a Super League team, a few individuals aside, Salford seem to have made a better adjustment, but you'd expect that with McCrae at the helm...

Crusaders really need to muscle up in the centre of the field, and they allowed Salford way too much control around the play-the-ball...also, as with Leeds last weekend, it took them around twenty minutes and two conceeded tries to start playing! From what I've seen of them so far, they're lucky the SL is ring-fenced for 3 years.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pity the Bradford-Hull KR game wasn't on telly, sounded good.

I agree about Crusaders Toomevara, though the same could've been said about Les Dragons not so long ago. Hopefully their promotion will serve its purpose :)

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    Pity the Bradford-Hull KR game wasn't on telly, sounded good.

I agree about Crusaders Toomevara, though the same could've been said about Les Dragons not so long ago. Hopefully their promotion will serve its purpose :)

Fully agree, but I reckon there are some deeply unhappy people in Widnes right about now!...Saw highlights of the Dragons/Giants on BBC today...Dragons shocking, they did that annoying thing where they disappear into themselves when the poo hits the fan, while the giants might just be a dark horse for top-four this year...

Just spoke to a mate at the Bradford game, he's absolutely gutted as a Bradford man, though says (grudgingly) KR deserved the draw....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

They'd be unhappy if they were after gettin a hiding today instead though :P

Lad on SSN seemed to reckon Rovers were very poor in the second half but did well without the ball.

Wigan are my tip as dark horses for the trophy. Once they make it into the play-offs they could beat anyone on their day.

...Or get beaten silly.

Advertisement