Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic in Croom?

Options
  • 14-02-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

Sorry I know this has been asked before in the past, but if anyone has Kate O'Halloran's number in Croom, would they mind PM- it to me?
    I have heard that she is good & she is not too far to travel - or anyone know a good psychic in the Limerick area?

Thanks,
    mijas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 whisst

I would really appreciate it if someone could pm it to me also! thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nettles32

hi all

just joined today and i was wondering if anyone knows of any good psychics or psychic mediums in county kilkenny area or anywhere within kilkeeny itself. am willing to travel if they are good

nettles ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suecrot

Hey I have her number but would not recommend her. I went to see her two weeks ago and can't even believe how awful she was. She asked me loads of questions and everything she said was pointless..e.g. You know someone who had their leg amputated, You know someone who committed suicide..you know someone with cancer..she just kept rambling on with stupid crap and nothing she said rang true..She likes mentioning names but didn't manage to get any right and didn't even get my name right..after i had told her!! So if you want to waste your money PM me and I'll send you her number..

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

suecrot wrote: »
    Hey I have her number but would not recommend her. I went to see her two weeks ago and can't even believe how awful she was.
    went to see her a few years ago and she was useless as well - save your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WeeWa

Hi Mijas
    Would you have a contact number for Kate O'Halloran in Croom? I visited her a few years ago and thought she was brilliant
    I'm new to boards.ie - what does PM mean??!
    Many Thanks
    WeeWa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WeeWa

kiwikid wrote: »
    went to see her a few years ago and she was useless as well - save your money.
    Hi, do you have kate o'hallorans number please? I thought she was very good when I saw her a few years back.
    Thanks
    WeeWa

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mijas

WeeWa wrote: »
    Hi Mijas
    Would you have a contact number for Kate O'Halloran in Croom? I visited her a few years ago and thought she was brilliant
    I'm new to boards.ie - what does PM mean??!

Hi,

Sorry but I never got her number, would still like to try a visit, i think she got more positive than negative comments. Thanks to those above who posted. PM means private message. Would you PM me if u get her number - you can do so by clicking on my user name at the left hand side of this post. Thanks

Advertisement