Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu Beers Saturday?

Options
  • 14-02-2009 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

myself and your esteemed mod Pete shall be attending skycon tomorrow.

anybody around? :)

after the fail friday was for me I'm in the mood for a free blag from skycon and then booze. Who's with me!

Doubtful we'll get to check this before we head for the train in the morning so hit up mossin or rmacm for phone numbers to meet up etc etc.

females welcome...i'm looking at you bd! ;) :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

kaimera wrote: »

after the fail friday was for me I'm in the mood for a free blag from skycon and then booze. Who's with me!

Doubtful we'll get to check this before we head for the train in the morning so hit up mossin or rmacm for phone numbers to meet up etc etc.

I won't be around for this because I'm being a square and staying here to do some study for an exam. If anyone wants to get in contact with our esteemed mod or that kaimera fella as they said give me a PM and I'll pass on contact details. Hope you all have a good one.

BTW, Denis I think the last 2 weeks were fail for everyone :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

As I thought the Rugby match was tmrw, and it isnt until Sunday, I need to do tons of college work tmrw. But now that the esteemed mod, and prior mod are coming to stay chez moi, I shall have to alter my plans.

I'm suggesting beers in my house, then on to the Stables some part of the evening/night. PM me for details of where I live etc...Please attend whomever can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

urgh...awesome saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

It was a good night......need sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

urgh...awesome saturday :)
    The Don wrote: »
    It was a good night......need sleep.

Oh my God, you guys are so cliquey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Whoever has my eyebrow...I want it back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Great day indeed...drinking in the Stables at 2pm, then back to the house until 6am...

Ninty, I have no idea where your eyebrows are:p

ergonomics wrote: »
    Oh my God, you guys are so cliquey.
    wat?

@ninty, wat??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ninty9er wrote: »
    Whoever has my eyebrow...I want it back!!
    At some point they took half of one of mine when I was asleep. After a week I noticed and assumed I'd pulled at it absent-mindedly. Apparently not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

wat?

@ninty, wat??
    :mad::mad:
    :pac:
    sceptre wrote: »
    At some point they took half of one of mine when I was asleep. After a week I noticed and assumed I'd pulled at it absent-mindedly. Apparently not.

Snap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

wat?

A reference to the post-UL boards awards 2008 fallout where we were all accused of being cliquey.

ergonomics wrote: »
    A reference to the post-UL boards awards 2008 fallout where we were all accused of being cliquey.
    Ah np!

I wasn't sure but that could be due to yesterday still affecting me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Despite Kai's best efforts (and it was quite valiant, I must admit) I managed to stay in my pyjamas in my house...although I may as well have been with everyone, particularly the walk from the Stables to College Court, during which time I engaged in lengthy conversation with Kai, Peteee, Ninty, and someone else on Boards who I can't remember his boards alias but he's got a lovely Donegal accent. In fact, that's why I believe the phone was handed to him because whoever it was who gave it to him was of the opinion that I'd appreciate his accent. Well done lads, ye brought the party to Annacotty! :pac:

he's not from donegal fyi :)

and thank you, shame ya couldn't make it but next time I'll be valiant in advance!

Advertisement