Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So apparently I'm some kind of semi-omni-present anti-christ

• 14-02-2009 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

So I was had by an internet nerd...Dades or Asiaprod, please feel free to delete my shame.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I think your posting this might annoy Minesajackdaniels. I only read the first paragraph of that tirade, and I feel I would need to read more of the thread to see where they are coming from. More effort that I am willing to put in right now. Maybe in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭darjeeling

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055488257

This guy, who I've never even heard of before, wrote an essay about how evil I am. :confused: Normally I'd be flattered, but this is actually kind of scary...

Seems to be a joke generated by this: http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Googling e.g. "Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat" yields rather more hits than the phrase ought - and a number mention the url above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

darjeeling wrote: »
    Seems to be a joke generated by this: http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Googling e.g. "Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat" yields rather more hits than the phrase ought - and a number mention the url above.

Gah! I've been had by an internet nerd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah I was about to say that also, that's just one of those randomly generated complaint letters. They tend to cover so many topics that at least a few of them will apply to everyone.

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Yeah I was about to say that also, that's just one of those randomly generated complaint letters. They tend to cover so many topics that at least a few of them will apply to everyone.

Yeah, that's why it was kind of creepy....about 75% of it did actually apply to me, in some twisted way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Delayed adolescence is a bit depressing.

I don't know particularily what this has to do with A & A but I do think this person has a wonderful command of the english language, fúcking idiot or not.

The opening sentence is obviously not borne out by anything that ensues but it's really a great opening sentence. I know I shouldn't like empty rhetoric but it's just so pretty sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭darjeeling

Yeah, that's why it was kind of creepy....about 75% of it did actually apply to me, in some twisted way...

That accounts for the success of horoscopes.

Anyway, it's a relief that people don't actually write like that, though I've known people who weren't too far off.

DapperGent wrote: »
    Delayed adolescence is a bit depressing.

I don't know particularily what this has to do with A & A but I do think this person has a wonderful command of the english language, fúcking idiot or not.

The opening sentence is obviously not borne out by anything that ensues but it's really a great opening sentence. I know I shouldn't like empty rhetoric but it's just so pretty sometimes.

It is nicely written. I put it here because this would be the place on boards I call home...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

So I was had by an internet nerd...Dades or Asiaprod, please feel free to delete my shame.
    :). I'll just close the thread since it has been sorted out
    @darjeeling, thanks for the info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement