Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handy jobs/ideas to help generate cash efficiently?

Options
  • 14-02-2009 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Anyone have any foolproof ideas on how to generate a bit of cash. Im an unemployed student and dont fancy the idea of a minimum wage part time job. Ive heard a load of little business plans, selling glowsticks at concerts etc

Would appreciate if others shared any sucessful business plans. I have the time, I just need an idea. Was considering event management but dont really have any links. Any ideas no matter how crazy they are..

Cheers..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Act like a stoned hippy and sell magic crystals to the new-age crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Nappy

theres one!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Nappy wrote: »
    Anyone have any foolproof ideas on how to generate a bit of cash. Im an unemployed student and dont fancy the idea of a minimum wage part time job. Ive heard a load of little business plans, selling glowsticks at concerts etc

Would appreciate if others shared any sucessful business plans. I have the time, I just need an idea. Was considering event management but dont really have any links. Any ideas no matter how crazy they are..

Cheers..

im pretty sure if there was a "handy" foolproof way to make extra cash right now alot of other people would be doing it already..how about just getting a job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

That selling glowsticks doesnt sound too bad at all.
    I bought 100 of em off Ebay for like €5 in total.
    Sell em at 50c-1 euro a pop and dats 50-100 Quid for the night(Make some good 'Promo' deals too).

What are the legal costs in this???? A Licence to sell??

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Lplated

Nappy wrote: »

Cheers..

What are you a student of? and where?

Can you think of a way to lever your learning into a business?
    Can you think of a service that could/would be used by your fellow students?

• Advertisement
Advertisement