Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the fray

Options
  • 14-02-2009 4:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

went to see them in london on tuesday..

one word

amazing

anyone else there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Wasn't there,

Like there song 'How To Save A Life' :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

there were amazing,, just as good as on the cd, they also done a cool little laid back version of how to save a life

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

Your man does have a very good voice i give him that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Did i hear somewhere that they have out a self titled?

Wasnt too pushed on How To Save A Life, but i would give any new album a listen at least

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I liked How to Save a Life.
    Also go their cd.
    But then i got very quickly sick of the song after hearing it 5 million times on the radio and tv.
    Also a bit of history attached to the song so i don't like listening to it anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

yep, ther new album is called "the fray" and its twice as good as how to save a life..

give it a listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 54321

Got the new album . Before i bought it just checked some reviews and they weren't good reviews, just saying that it was a little too much like How to Save a Life . Bought the album and it is really good. I'm not happy with a few of the slower songs, just too dull but Syndicate Absolute and Enough for Now and loads more are brilliant. Loved the first album and this is similar and terrific.

Got the new album first day it was released . Before i bought it just checked some reviews and they weren't good reviews, just saying that it was a little too much like How to Save a Life . Bought the album and it is really good. I'm not happy with a few of the slower songs, just too dull but Syndicate Absolute and Enough for Now and loads more are brilliant. Loved the first album and this is similar and terrific.

Sorry accidental double post

Advertisement