Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oz Elite?

• 14-02-2009 7:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

I am currently in Australia and the Elite are selling over here for 240 euro with 3 games. I was thinking of upgrading from my 20gb Premium when I got home in October but this deal seems to good to pass up.

I have one or two queries.

1. Is it completely compatible with our PAL System?
    2. Will xbos live work?
    3. Do you reckon I'll be nailled by Customs, the Elite weighs in at around 4kg?

Thanks for reading and any answers will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Macker14717

alright thats a good deal go for it.I just got back from oz in nov and brought an elite back with me and it works fine you just have to change the plug and just make sure that its a pal xbox box so the games you buy back ere will work.Hope this helps :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

I didn't think it would work but obviously it will going by the other post.
    My bro's mate brought back an xbox and wii and customs didn't say anything. As it's for yourself and not a gift to someone I don't think they can do anything about it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Thats a good deal. Just make sure when you're coming back with it to pack it in your carry on luggage

Advertisement