Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod buying in Galway??

Options
  • 14-02-2009 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Wheres the cheapest place to buy and Ipod or is it the same price everywhere.

Was looking for an 80GB classic, but was told in the apple shop that theres only 120GB now its 229. I dont have that kind of money to spend, and ipod nano would be to small.

Its a bday present.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The same price everywhere, apple set this.
    The retailer is correct, they don't sell the 80gb anymore

I know you say you don't have the money but if you are going to buy one as a present maybe buy off www.apple.ie
    Free engraving which is a nice touch for a present.

For cheaper then 229 you'll need to find an online store and I don't know any that sell cheaper.
    Otherwise, it's going to be a trip to Enniskillen to save any money and that's a trek from Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭shreksaurus

Thanks mikemac. That will save me some time today from walking around the city pricing it.
    I'm going halves with a family member but still 115 is pricey. Will have to cut back on things this week.

Bday is tomorrow so won't be able to buy off the internet.

Lets hope ipods come down in price with the recession. I want to buy myself one.

Thanks mikemac.

Advertisement