Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Shamrock is BACK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Surely a return to the UFC and title shot must be imminent.

The sarcasm detector just broke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

I'd say the only logical fight now left for Ken, is a handicap match wherein he fights both Fedor and Anderson Silva simultaneously, while GSP and several other prominent fighters surround the octagon and verbally abuse him throughout. I can't see any other bout making sense at this point of his career. But can Silva and Fedor get into the kind of shape they'll need to tackle Shamrock? And more importantly, can they work together?

Despite the mega-sarcasm, I actually am a huge Ken Shamrock fan and I'd love to see his fight with Clifton (all 1 minute of it). Has anybody found it on the web? It's not on Youtube. I know Sherdog streamed it live, but I can't find a link to a page reshowing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

dublinario wrote: »
    I'd say the only logical fight now left for Ken, is a handicap match wherein he fights both Fedor and Anderson Silva simultaneously, while GSP and several other prominent fighters surround the octagon and verbally abuse him throughout. I can't see any other bout making sense at this point of his career. But can Silva and Fedor get into the kind of shape they'll need to tackle Shamrock? And more importantly, can they work together?

Despite the mega-sarcasm, I actually am a huge Ken Shamrock fan and I'd love to see his fight with Clifton (all 1 minute of it). Has anybody found it on the web? It's not on Youtube. I know Sherdog streamed it live, but I can't find a link to a page reshowing it.

A mma lumberjack match you say??? I'd buy that for a dollar :D

here's last nights fight in ****ty quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pqS63-2Jj8

Fair play, thanks mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

wonder why Ken didnt try for the mount in that fight :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

He thought about it, but the risk of singeing his hair on the lights above the cage was too great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

<snip> Drunkmonkey, you know better. Dunkamania

Advertisement