Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland A V Scotland A

• 14-02-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭

A few images from the rugby last night.

3277864909_db65a98ca3.jpg

3277010513_c1ac82a2ba.jpg

3277011263_c35465294f.jpg

3277013279_25a022d8e9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Great set of images, but for me the last one stands out. Brilliant capture, love the expression and the frozen moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

First and last one Paul. The first one is superb from an advertising point of view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

2nd one for me Paul.
    Good stuff - when will you have the rest up? Want to see the Sexton one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Cheers guys.

More images on my website. I only put a few on flicker, and fewer on boards.

mrboswell wrote: »
    Want to see the Sexton one...

What are you referring to? The "try" ?? I don't have that up, but am sure I could find it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Hey Paul,

What's the story with getting access to photgraph Ireland A matches? Is it easier/the same as getting access to the Ireland matches?

Getting access to A matches isn't nearly as hard/complex as the Six Nations games, thankfully.

Last night there were 7 photographers. 1 from each agency (Sportsfile/Inpho), myself, shepthedog, one lady from Connacht, and two others.

Paulw wrote: »
    What are you referring to? The "try" ?? I don't have that up, but am sure I could find it.

Thats the one alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice shots Paul. Woke up too late after nights to get to Dublin for the game :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭phog

Paulw wrote: »
    Cheers guys.

More images on my website. I only put a few on flicker, and fewer on boards.

Some nice pics there, thanks for sharing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

dakar wrote: »
    Great set of images, but for me the last one stands out. Brilliant capture, love the expression and the frozen moment.

Agree totally. last one is superb

mrboswell wrote: »
    Thats the one alright!

Best shot I have of the "try". A close look shows the ball under his body but not in his hand, before he crosses the line.

3281160417_d43f4cce1b.jpg

Nice.
    Its just a shame the background in the RDS is a lottery - fantastically trimmed hedge in the background!

You know this is Colm, right?

Advertisement