Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Semester

• 14-02-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

does anybody else find that the second semester is alot harder than the first li8ke i mean alot or is this just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Agree, second semester in my first year course has gotten alot harder, Programming especially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Im enjoying second semester a lot more than the first. Modules are much more hands-on and enjoyable, and more project work and assignments as opposed to class exams. Which gets a thumbs up from me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

well im in the middle of a quantitative methods project for second yr economics and i want to throw a brick threw my computer screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

It's meant to be harder because you're further into your degree lol. I'll swap the quants for post-positivism if you like regob.

It's meant to be harder because you're further into your degree lol. I'll swap the quants for post-positivism if you like regob.

post positivism meh i could crap that stuff out wen i go to the toilet, lol oj, every body has their troubles, i do feel sorry for ya though 20000 words ahead not to sexy lol oj

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

regob wrote: »
    post positivism meh i could crap that stuff out wen i go to the toilet, lol oj, every body has their troubles, i do feel sorry for ya though 20000 words ahead not to sexy lol oj

You really do speak a different language I think! I sense some sympathy tho...so thank you ;)

You really do speak a different language I think! I sense some sympathy tho...so thank you ;)

no worries enjoy

Advertisement