Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6220c or E51

• 14-02-2009 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Currently thinking of changing phone. Which phone do you think I should get 6220 or E51?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

E51.

I've had mine for over a year. If it broke right now, I'd have no hesitation in going out to buy a new one in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i think the 6220 is a series 40 phone. and has no wifi or VoiP

the only reason you'd get the 6220 is for the better camera and agps. but who buys a phone for the camera anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

I have an E51 and I would swear by it :) The only phone I'd consider instead of it is an E71 but you would have the increase in price and size to think about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

towel401 wrote: »
    i think the 6220 is a series 40 phone. and has no wifi or VoiP

the only reason you'd get the 6220 is for the better camera and agps. but who buys a phone for the camera anyway?

6220c is not a s40, it's a s60v3 fp2, which actually is a newer Symbian generation than the e51, that runs on fp1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

jmccrohan wrote: »
    E51.

I've had mine for over a year. If it broke right now, I'd have no hesitation in going out to buy a new one in the morning.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

squared wrote: »
    +1
    When I wrote that, the E55 hadn't been announced :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

jmccrohan wrote: »
    When I wrote that, the E55 hadn't been announced :P

Ha you're more up to date on phones then me then. The e55 looks nice but i'm still gonna be on the lookout for the n97! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

culabula88 wrote: »
    Currently thinking of changing phone. Which phone do you think I should get 6220 or E51?
    A long dead thread brought back to life. Which one did you go for anyway OP? :)

I'd probably have chose the 6220 Classic.

Advertisement