Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 3g -HELP PLEASE-

Options
  • 14-02-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi, my brother has an upgrade due for the 8gb iphone 3g for 50 euro. the only thing is you have to go on that overpriced tarrif but hes already on the same tarrif with a different phone. Would it be possible for him to agree to that tarrif and put his sim card back in his old phone and for me to use the iphone with my o2 pay as you go sim card?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

hi, my brother has an upgrade due for the 8gb iphone 3g for 50 euro. the only thing is you have to go on that overpriced tarrif but hes already on the same tarrif with a different phone. Would it be possible for him to agree to that tarrif and put his sim card back in his old phone and for me to use the iphone with my o2 pay as you go sim card?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes to the latter question.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

are you using a speakeasy sim or another network sim? if speakeasy then yeah its no problem but if its another network sim u need to unlock it.. o2 cant do this but u can get the software on line :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

are you using a speakeasy sim or another network sim? if speakeasy then yeah its no problem but if its another network sim u need to unlock it.. o2 cant do this but u can get the software on line :D

He said his O2 PAYG SIM.

Advertisement