Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help on a song title!!

Options
  • 14-02-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

ok so me and a friend of mine have been huntin a song for ages now, we dunno the artist, but were pretty sure it was called Experience, its a dance song from a good few years back now, with a piano melody as the main part, anyone have any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Try to remember any lines from the song, and then enclose these in quotes as you search for them in Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

ok so me and a friend of mine have been huntin a song for ages now, we dunno the artist, but were pretty sure it was called Experience, its a dance song from a good few years back now, with a piano melody as the main part, anyone have any ideas???

only thing that is coming into my head is Praise You by Fatboy Slim but that isnt really a dance song

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Check out maxim, could be him. Hes a piano/dance artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,783 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Pendulum the name of the group by any chance ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 phoenixflames

nah its not pendulum, lot older than them, more along the lines of Scooter than Pendulum or Fatboy Slim

• Advertisement

also, its got a girl singing in it if that helps. just one of those things thats been buggin us for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Sounds like it cud be "utah saints" with "something good". Ols School piano dance track with female vocals. It was re-released last year.

found it! it was Experience (follow me) by RMB , thanks for the replies all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Wow, that song brings back memories. I'm not sure if they are good or not though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Great memories! I haven't hear tha since my early teens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement