Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my hermann gas boiler is faulty

Options
  • 14-02-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

hi, i have that hermann gas boiler installed for last 6 month. on the start its pressure always went down to 1 bar and then its goes to stand by, so our plumber showed us how to increase it to 2 bar. now its stays on 2 bar but every time i turn it on it goes to stand by straight away. any idea how could i fix it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

If it's only six months old call the installer back to sort it out. It should not be losing pressure regularly anyway. 2 bar sounds a bit high for resting pressure when cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭joy123

Pete67 wrote: »
    If it's only six months old call the installer back to sort it out. It should not be losing pressure regularly anyway. 2 bar sounds a bit high for resting pressure when cold.
    ya i been waiting for him last 1 month:mad: no sign of him. he said it should be 2 bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Can you post the model number from the boiler? Does it heat at all or trip out immediately?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭joy123

its says on the boiler supermicra system boiler, but i think it is 30SE, and as soon as i turn it on, its red light start to flushing, no heat at all.

Advertisement