Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JUST LOST A PIECE OF ME P90 HELP

Options
  • 14-02-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was just taking me p90 apart to fit a tight bore barrel, and went to put the top receiver onto the boady and it wont clip into place, basically ive lost the little clip that you press down to release the two halfs of the aeg

See Here
    P90body.jpg

Part ID p90-14

Any ideas on where i might get one would be rewarded with 2 cent.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hi All,

I was just taking me p90 apart to fit a tight bore barrel, and went to put the top receiver onto the boady and it wont clip into place, basically ive lost the little clip that you press down to release the two halfs of the aeg

See Here
    P90body.jpg

Part ID p90-14

Any ideas on where i might get one would be rewarded with 2 cent.

Thanks

have you tried under the couch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

also when are you getting the race gun
    ??:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Tigger wrote: »
    also when are you getting the race gun
    ??:cool:

Ahh Bruce

The silent and never seen man of the team.You crazy man you.

You just seem to pop up on boards with these crazy things that only make sense in your twisted warped head, i just have this picture of you sitting typing away giggling like a school girl.

Anyway what race gun, and have looked under the couch

Advertisement