Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Might be a stupid question.....

• 14-02-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

But was just wondering two things, i got guitar hero aerosmith edition (not even a fan but LOVED it) and i was looking at This and was wondering, will my guitar work with this?

Also as this says it is an expansion pack does that mean it wont work without an original rock band game or am i just remembering that from back in my pc games day?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

afaik all the instruments are work on rockband and guitar hero
    i think ya need rock band to play the acdc one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

guil07 wrote: »
    afaik all the instruments are work on rockband and guitar hero
    i think ya need rock band to play the acdc one

Forgot all about this until now, if i get the ac/dc game alone will it just straight out not play?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

You don't need the original game as far as I know and according to the IGN review of same:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/927/927704p1.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

There's a handy matrix here that shows compatability with all of the instruments and Guitars with the various iterations of Rock Band & Guitar hero.

Advertisement