Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physio + GP - advice needed

Options
  • 14-02-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi

About 3.5 weeks ago I fell off my bike and had a painful shoulder injury and I am still having pains. I went to see a GP but I'd like to get a second opinion. Could somebody help me out with a GP's and/or physio's contact details? Somebody you would recommend. I am bit worried about having to have an operation or sth... :eek:

many thanks.
    Fh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Hi

About 3.5 weeks ago I fell off my bike and had a painful shoulder injury and I am still having pains. I went to see a GP but I'd like to get a second opinion. Could somebody help me out with a GP's and/or physio's contact details? Somebody you would recommend. I am bit worried about having to have an operation or sth... :eek:

many thanks.
    Fh

Paddy Ryan from the Park family practice. He's really good. I've been going to him for about 15yrs. Its out near turners cross. just look it up in the Yeloow pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 FOSSIL HUNTER

Hi suppafly,

many thanks, I will look him up.

cheers
    FH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Physio Active in Dillons Cross, Are really nice guys, and I can really recommend them, have been going to them for months.

Advertisement