Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sit on kayak advice

Options
  • 14-02-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hey

Just want some advice I want to get a sit on kayak and all the trimmings for me and my daughter were is the best and cheapest place to get one or am I better off going up the north to get it

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JOHN9042

had the same request a couple of months ago and did some research on what to buy and where ect.. here is the results..

First one of the best first time sit on kayaks for the beginner is the frenyz .. very stable and easy to ger in and out of

you will need a good PFD for you and your daughter plus wet suits

Good value at the moment in UK with Sterling

try Brighton Canoes 0044 1273 513200

I bought the frenzy kayak, 2 wet suits, 2 PFD's, paddle and very important a comfort pro seat. All delivered to my door in S. Ireland for £600.00

looking forward to summer fun on the beach

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

depends where you are, there is a good place in Ferns, Co. Wexford, he does good deals, I have bought a few off him over the years, never a problem

Advertisement