Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do right now????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭twinkle77

Is Rock Hudson in it? No

Is Cary Grant in it? Yes....gettin close...... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Mickah wrote: »
    how many levels are there in that green block game?

17-19 were the worst for me.

Playing this one now - only on level 4 - it's a different kind of headwreck.
    http://www.flasharcade.com/puzzle-games/play-6680/wired-maniac-2-game.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Spider_Piglet

Thoie wrote: »

17-19 were the worst for me.

Playing this one now - only on level 4 - it's a different kind of headwreck.
    http://www.flasharcade.com/puzzle-games/play-6680/wired-maniac-2-game.html

I'm on 18 now. I think 16 was the worst so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Play this stupid game and tell me how to get level 20.

http://www.flasharcade.com/puzzle-games/play-6470/assembler-2-game.html

Level 20, IM stuck on 6!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

An affair to remember?

• Advertisement

I'm on 18 now. I think 16 was the worst so far.

17 nearly drove me demented - it took me literally hours of coming back to it during the day, all because:
    I didn't notice for ages that the triangles moved, and was trying to balance all the balls in a v !!!

An affair to remember?

YES! well done! we could be here all night....good game! :D

twinkle77 wrote: »
    YES! well done! we could be here all night....good game! :D

TF for that.
    I've never actually seen it but I remember it from some documentary on Cary Grant.

I've never watched those sort of films but perhaps I should give them a chance.

How's that wine going down?

17 nearly drove me demented - it took me literally hours of coming back to it during the day, all because:
    I didn't notice for ages that the triangles moved, and was trying to balance all the balls in a v !!!

Haha, same thing happened to me for a few mins, but luckily I realised quickly enough! :)

TF for that.
    I've never actually seen it but I remember it from some documentary on Cary Grant.

I've never watched those sort of films but perhaps I should give them a chance.

How's that wine going down?

Aaaawww its lovely...... sleepless in seattle was based on it...even thought that was rubbish!

I saw that documetary very interesting.....he was sooo sexy and so was Rock Hudson!

You should they are soooo much better than than the rom films they make now!!!! Im a sucker for old films....dont make them like they used to!

The wine has gone down too well...bottle is now empty! :D thats enough wine for one night for me! :D

How long have you been off the drink? and why?

• Advertisement

Level 19 is a bi-atch :(

I've been stuck on it for aaaages now :(

How long have you been off the drink? and why?

Well TBH romantic flicks wouldn't really be my cup of tea.
    Depending on who I was with I suppose.

I haven't drank for a couple of months.
    It's mainly a fitness thing, I go to the gym alot and I
    find that when I drink I get lazy, plus it has negative effects on my training.
    Also, I'm working in a very remote location so the only drinking you could do much of is with a load of auld fellas...

So I take it your staying in taking refuge from the horror that is Valentine's night?

Well TBH romantic flicks wouldn't really be my cup of tea.
    Depending on who I was with I suppose.

I haven't drank for a couple of months.
    It's mainly a fitness thing, I go to the gym alot and I
    find that when I drink I get lazy, plus it has negative effects on my training.
    Also, I'm working in a very remote location so the only drinking you could do much of is with a load of auld fellas...

So I take it your staying in taking refuge from the horror that is Valentine's night?

You should give them a go, well the old ones at least they are much better than the drivell they make now

Fair play to you, I am the same, tonight is the first time I have drank since xmas. I would rather be out and about than waste a day with a hangover. I do a lot of hiking so drinking at the weekend so drinking is not condusive.

Ah dont knock the auld fellas they can be a laugh....but not every night! You really must be in the middle of no where

Eh.....yes I am..... Valentines is only for the smug couplie people....how about you? Where is your OH?

Fair play to you, I am the same, tonight is the first time I have drank since xmas. I would rather be out and about than waste a day with a hangover. I do a lot of hiking so drinking at the weekend so drinking is not condusive.

Ah dont knock the auld fellas they can be a laugh....but not every night! You really must be in the middle of no where

Eh.....yes I am..... Valentines is only for the smug couplie people....how about you? Where is your OH?

Yep, that's it exactly.
    I lose too much time after drinking.
    I reckon I operate at about 20%, tops, for a few days after a good night out.
    Where do you hike?
    I do abit but climbing interests me more, I started recently.

The auld fellas are a laugh alright but not when it's the same ones and the same stories every feckin night.
    Groundhog day springs to mind.

Yep, a night for smug couples or the very socially awkward.
    I work in lands far, far away, so no OH.
    Half of a 'smug couplie' couple I'm not, more a 'mysterious loner' perhaps, lol...

Still bored or has the thread and the wine distracted you sufficiently?

Level 19 is a bi-atch :(

I've been stuck on it for aaaages now :(

I'd offer a clue, but I'd feel like I was interrupting something...

Sorry to interrupt this blossoming friendship/romance....but....I just completed all 25 levels of that green block game!!! :p:)

I'd offer a clue, but I'd feel like I was interrupting something...

Hahaha, snap!

I'm less subtle..and interrupted anyway :)

Just fininished all 25 levels!
    I thought 22-25 were a lot easier than the previous ones.
    Great game!!

Any other similar ones??? I'll resist starting them tonight though, almost 1am, yikes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Join Oz World

http://oz.ongameport.com/

Not many Irish people on it, Im one of the only ones I think!

Sorry to interrupt this blossoming friendship/romance....but....I just completed all 25 levels of that green block game!!! :p:)

:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,012 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

WTF????? When did AH get transformed into a chatroom? Is Valentines the only night of the year when all the mode are off duty?

• Advertisement

Yep, that's it exactly.
    I lose too much time after drinking.
    I reckon I operate at about 20%, tops, for a few days after a good night out.
    Where do you hike?
    I do abit but climbing interests me more, I started recently.

The auld fellas are a laugh alright but not when it's the same ones and the same stories every feckin night.
    Groundhog day springs to mind.

Yep, a night for smug couples or the very socially awkward.
    I work in lands far, far away, so no OH.
    Half of a 'smug couplie' couple I'm not, more a 'mysterious loner' perhaps, lol...

Still bored or has the thread and the wine distracted you sufficiently?

Me too! It takes me days to recover after drinking....Im gettin old!! :D Its just not worth it. A couple of drinks is fine but after that you end up wasting a day having said that i havent even been having a couple just cant be bothered. More interesting things to be doing.

I hike around the sunny south east, was up to my knees in snow last week.....it was AMAGZING!! Frozen lakes, snow capped mountains, clear blue skys....what more could you want???

How do you find the climbing? Is it not a bit scary?

Yeah i can imagine...there are only so many times you can listen to the same stories!:o

It would be singledom suicide going out tonight! Here is another mysterious single loner :D

No...thank you.... your suggestion of the film game has amused me for the night and made the evening fly by..... THANK YOU! :D

Hahaha, snap!

I'm less subtle..and interrupted anyway :)

Just fininished all 25 levels!
    I thought 22-25 were a lot easier than the previous ones.
    Great game!!

Any other similar ones??? I'll resist starting them tonight though, almost 1am, yikes!

I know! And I'm still doing housework in prep for visitors coming tomorrow at midday. And also playing stupid games. It's kinda "wipe one surface, sit at computer for 20 mins, put a book on the shelves, sit at computer, bring a glass to the kitchen, sit at computer"

Anyway there's always http://fantasticcontraption.com/ if you haven't come across it before.

I'm up to level 11 of http://www.flasharcade.com/puzzle-games/play-6680/wired-maniac-2-game.html at the moment, but reckon I'll need to leave it till tomorrow (brain isn't quite working).

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Bowja/ and http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Bowja+2/ are fun, though not "physics-y".

WTF????? When did AH get transformed into a chatroom? Is Valentines the only night of the year when all the mode are off duty?

Apologies if I've broken some rule but in my defence the thread was started by a poster who was bored and needed something to do.
    This thread is / was a solution to her probelm.
    Either that or her boredom level was raised to such a point that she immediately fell asleep...

Possibly, but on the other hand I think everyone in the thread had fun without any arguments breaking out, twinkle and armin have been kept off the streets, and I'm going to ask spiderwotsit to marry me soon (if his wife doesn't mind).

Possibly, but on the other hand I think everyone in the thread had fun without any arguments breaking out, twinkle and armin have been kept off the streets, and I'm going to ask spiderwotsit to marry me soon (if his wife doesn't mind).

Now's probably the right time to point out that I am in fact a ladieeeeee! haha :o:D

I'll check out those other games thingys, thanks.

And yes, for once no arguments breaking out in After Hours! Hurrahhh!

twinkle and armin have been kept off the streets,

Yep, there's not many places for a guy like me to go at this time of night, especially after the soup kitchens have shut their doors.

Now's probably the right time to point out that I am in fact a ladieeeeee! haha :o:D

Too late, you've been asked. One of us will just have to make a major lifestyle change. Or you could just callously reject my offer of marriage. On Valentine's Day.

Apologies if I've broken some rule but in my defense the thread was started by a poster who was bored and needed something to do.
    This thread is / was a solution to her probelm.
    Either that or her boredom level was raised to such a point that she immediately fell asleep...

Thank you for coming to my defense.....i am still awake!!

And thank you to all who have made constristive suggestions they were much appreciated so much so that I have added some of the games to my fav's. You have helped to pass what was a very boring evenin for me....Thank you!

If anyone would like to add some suggestions for any further boring evenings please do! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,012 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'll check out those other games thingys, thanks.

And yes, for once no arguments breaking out in After Hours! Hurrahhh!
    I didn't know there was lesbianism going on in here.... This thread Wins!!

Proceed!!

• Advertisement

I hike around the sunny south east, was up to my knees in snow last week.....it was AMAGZING!! Frozen lakes, snow capped mountains, clear blue skys....what more could you want???

I spend abit of time in Waterford, I've been up the Comeragh mountains a few times.
    I think the best viewpoint I've come across in Ireland is the one called 'The Vee' on the mountain road between Cappaquin and Clogheen.
    Are you familiar with it?
    How do you find the climbing? Is it not a bit scary?
    Not really.
    Fortunately I've no fear of height.
    If you're interested you should try to have a go at an indoor climbing centre.
    It's an easy and safe way to get into it.

Advertisement