Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish On BronzeBeard?

• 14-02-2009 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey all,
    I've been soloing for too long and I'm looking for some irish on the bronzebeard server, im lvl 79 but i'd be willing to start a new character and level from scratch, anyone up for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ashaman

Hey,

Friend and me both irish rl mates are on bronze dragonflight hes nearly full epic and i just 80 :) u can switch realm and play with us if you want :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I guess this thread:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=225996

Is just there for the lulz ? Check the stickies before you post, as it saves you making pointless threads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Deamonn

Thank you Anti,
    Whilst that is a lovely thread and I have actually read through it and as i did not find anyone on the bronzebeard server on the list I decided to write a new thread asking if any Irish were on the bronzebeard server. Maybe you yourself should read the threads you link and then save yourself some time in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Deamonn wrote: »
    Thank you Anti,
    Whilst that is a lovely thread and I have actually read through it and as i did not find anyone on the bronzebeard server on the list I decided to write a new thread asking if any Irish were on the bronzebeard server. Maybe you yourself should read the threads you link and then save yourself some time in future.
    How hard did you look?

Ahem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Deamonn wrote: »
    Thank you Anti,

See LC's post ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i had a few characters on bronzebeard, i think i still have a 68 lock there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Deamonn

Let me just go get my reading glasses....

Oh yeah! There it is...

I'll just get me coat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

in fairness that thread is horribly out of date and hard to get through.

We need a new one, maintained by mods (i only say that cos theyre the only people who can edit posts after time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm sorry, but I'm really not prepared to edit a single post 10 zillion times, to keep it up to date and to do otherwise would just be pointless. I can however start another thread (or someone else can if they are so inclined) and get the ball rolling.

Finally Anti and LordChessington, please no backseat modding. Feel free to direct people to the thread, hell even direct them to the relevant post if you are so inclined, but do not berate people for starting these types of threads or I may be forced to pass judgement on the pointlessness of yours and yours or yours.

Advertisement