Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Quiz

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

A quango is a quasi-autonomous non-governmental body :D

And I don't even do economics or business... (I assume it's from one of them..?)

What is principal budget factor? Give examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Exchequer borrowing requirement is = Total exchequer Borrowing Requirement + Total exchequer borrowing from Local Authorities and state sponsered Bodies whereas

The public sector borrowing requirement is the amount of money the goverment needs to borrow to achieve a budget equilibrium.

I'm not so sure about the 2nd one so correct me if I'm wrong

What 3 conditions are neccessray for price descrimination to occur?

The exchequer borrowing requirement is the borrowing requirement of the central govrenment and is equal to the current bufget deficit plus borrowing for capital reasons.

The public sector borrowing requirment is the exchequer borrowing requirment plus the borrowing of semi state bodies plus the borrowing of local authorites.

Seperation of the markets
    Monopolist control
    Consumer indifference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

give two reasons for product costing and explain each

regob wrote: »
    its what was given in order to get a good

e.g. if a person wants a mars bar, then they would have given up the opportunity of having a twix

the twix is the opportunity cost, it isnt what the twix cost

But the opportunity cost involves value. Which in this case is cost. There would be no opportunity cost in the first place if there was no comparable value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

As much as chuck norris permitted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

JSK 252 wrote: »
    But the opportunity cost involves value. Which in this case is cost. There would be no opportunity cost in the first place if there was no comparable value.

its basically what you would of took if ya didnt get your first preference. we actually had this argument in a microeconomics 1 seminar in first year, with a large amount of the class taking your point of view, i was in the minority. anyways back to the question in hand, theres no values involved.

i could be wrong, ya no what im gonna post this in the economics forum.

see what they come up with

its basically what you would of took if ya didnt get your first preference. we actually had this argument in a microeconomics 1 seminar in first year, with a large amount of the class taking your point of view, i was in the minority. anyways back to the question in hand, theres no values involved.

i could be wrong, ya no what im gonna post this in the economics forum.

see what they come up with

They seem to agree with my sentiments.:pac:

Its handy subject economics you goota admit. A big shame not many people do it for the LC. Easy to get a good grade if you put in a bit of work.

Business seems a disgusting subject for LC.

They seem to agree with my sentiments.:pac:

Its handy subject economics you goota admit. A big shame not many people do it for the LC. Easy to get a good grade if you put in a bit of work.

Business seems a disgusting subject for LC.

do you do it third level? its stressing me out at the moment i hate industrial economics with a passion

m yeah it was very simple for the lc, sure we basically predicted the paper i sat, i did business as well for lc and that is terrible its so lang and full of complete ****.

yeah i asked people in my class and they laughed at me when i asked them, i feel like a dick now lol.

but im glad i got into this disagreement with ya, no i no the right definition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

creggy wrote: »
    Stop food from going into the lungs?

What is the meaning of life?
    42 has nobody else seen "Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy"?

who said "it is the only abbreviation that is longer than that which it is short for"[hint is the author of the book ^^^]
    and what is he atlking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

42 has nobody else seen "Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy"?

who said "it is the only abbreviation that is longer than that which it is short for"[hint is the author of the book ^^^]
    and what is he atlking about?

Google calculator agrees with ya!

78486104.jpg

do you do it third level? its stressing me out at the moment i hate industrial economics with a passion

m yeah it was very simple for the lc, sure we basically predicted the paper i sat, i did business as well for lc and that is terrible its so lang and full of complete ****.

yeah i asked people in my class and they laughed at me when i asked them, i feel like a dick now lol.

but im glad i got into this disagreement with ya, no i no the right definition.

To add to your horror Im only an LC student!:D I wouldnt say economics is simple. You kinda have to have the apptitude for it. A lot of learning and thinking outside of the box are needed.

To add to your horror Im only an LC student!:D I wouldnt say economics is simple. You kinda have to have the apptitude for it. A lot of learning and thinking outside of the box are needed.

i should have known the proper definition anyways but the last time i would have probable been told it was my leavin cert

i should have known the proper definition anyways but the last time i would have probable been told it was my leavin cert

But sure you know now my donegal friend! It may come up in a university exam! and you can say the corkonian told ya so!

Werent you the guy a couple of years back was called boger? lol

But sure you know now my donegal friend! It may come up in a university exam! and you can say the corkonian told ya so!

Werent you the guy a couple of years back was called boger? lol

no

Advertisement