Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good dentist DCC or Dublin North

• 14-02-2009 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I have recently been having a slight bit of pain in one of my back teeth which i have a feeling will need a filling, a long with a couple of others. i hate hate hate hate hate the dentist and i really dont wanna put it off.... can someone recommend a nice dentist that will sit down and talk to me about what they are doing... i really dont wanna go but i have to:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

There's a very good dental place that just opened in Finglas which I went to recently. I think it's called 'Fitzsimmons Hanly Geraghty Dental Surgery'. It's literally just across the road from the 40 bus stop up in the village. It's beside the pub and next to an accountant place. It's quite new so the waiting area doesn't look up to much but the dentist and staff are great. The dentist I saw was Dr Hanley. I'd definitely recommend him. He's very easygoing and talks you through everything.

I had two fillings put in there quite recently. I had fillings a few years ago from another surgery and didn't like the experience so I was a bit apprehensive at having to get more but I have to say with Dr Hanly it was ten times better. I didn't feel anything and it was over in a matter of minutes.

Give him a look if you're near the area. They open Saturdays too as that's the day I went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

My own dentist is Barry Cramer in Rathmines. He's a lovely guy, I'd been through about 7 dentists before sticking with him. I've recommended him to a few people here already as I know what a traumatic experience going to the dentist can be. I'm from the Nertsiaed myself.

Advertisement