Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leffe Radieuse

Options
  • 14-02-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭

I had a Leffe Radieuse in The Abbot's this evening.
    My memory had that beer as a bottle conditioned, complex beer but what I has tonight was not bottle conditioned and, while not bad, was not how I remembered it.
    Do I have a false memory of this beer or has it changed alot.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I had a Leffe Radieuse in The Abbot's this evening.
    My memory had that beer as a bottle conditioned, complex beer but what I has tonight was not bottle conditioned and, while not bad, was not how I remembered it.
    Do I have a false memory of this beer or has it changed alot.

same as ever from what I know and I'm generally a stickler for beers changing over time, any chance your mixing is up with the vielle couve?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

mayordenis wrote: »
    same as ever from what I know and I'm generally a stickler for beers changing over time, any chance your mixing is up with the vielle couve?

No, but I thought the were quite similar.
    This radeiuse was nothing like the Vielle cuveé.
    Maybe I'm dreaming up a bottle conditioned radieuse!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I think you are. We're talking AB-InBev, the world's largest brewing company, here. Bottle conditioning is really not their style.

I don't especially like Radieuse or Veille Cuvée, but Leffe 9° is very nice. I hope the Irish headquarters up at Swords cop on to that and start importing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

But the Veille Cuvée is bottle conditioned, no?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Maybe I'm dreaming up a bottle conditioned radieuse!

Its bee a while since I had it but I don't think its was?

Advertisement