Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parlours in Dublin

• 15-02-2009 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi..

I was wondering could someone recommend some parlours in Dublin for tattoos?
    I've only moved to the city and I've heard mixed reviews about different places so i thought i'd ask those in the know:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Colourworks and Snakebite are two good places. I cant think of anymore off hand to recommend. But go in, have a look at the Artists portfolio,have a look at the studio, amke sure its clean and tidy. Thats often the first sign of a bad place if it doesn't look clean. have a chat with them to get a feel for them, see if they have any additional ideas for what you want. I've heard some of the best artists can come across as asshats.

And don't forget the most important thing:

Post pics or STFU:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi..

I was wondering could someone recommend some parlours in Dublin for tattoos?
    I've only moved to the city and I've heard mixed reviews about different places so i thought i'd ask those in the know:rolleyes:

Recommendations vary depending on the style of what you want done!

Advertisement