Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my sleeve!

• 15-02-2009 7:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Sorry guys no pics (yet) but I'm just sooo happy that I'm finally getting my sleeve after years of talking about getting one. The theme I'm going for is good versus evil with Japanese theme and styling. I'm in Manila right now and on Saturday I'm booked in with Ricky Ana for 6 hour to get as much of it done in a day as possible.

Ricky is known as probably the best tattoo artist over here and the wall of his place is plastered with photos of celebrities. Here's some of his work: http://www.skinworkztattoo.com/biomech_tattoos.html

:D I can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Good luck with the tattoo hope it turns out great for ya. Had a look at some of his work from the link provided and to be honest I wouldn't be a fan the Biomech on display there, it doesnt seem to flow well and looks a little choppy IMHO. For me, Biomech as a style of tattoo seems soooo hard to get right.
    His Oriental work looks nice though.
    Seeing as how you're getting an Oriental piece you would appear to be in good hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I'm back, this time with some pics. :) So here's my progress so far. Next week there'll be some small outline work to get finished and then all of the colouring will be done also. I got this done in 1 sitting. (ouch :P) I can't wait to see the finished tatt and will try post up some more pics. Sorry this few pics are quite sucky as there's nobody around to take some for me at the moment.

As before, the theme I wanted and gave to Ricky was good versus evil via 2 dragons competing or fighting one another. What I'd like to do to complete it is a geisha girl on my lower forearm which the bottom or lower dragon is trying to protect. I'm hoping I get to come back here to see Ricky some day so that he can do this for me. PICS:

n743524673_1311651_7298.jpg

n743524673_1311657_4942.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

That looks the sh*t lad, fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

That looks brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Thanks lads. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Look'n good so far :)

Advertisement