Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any breaking benjamin fans?

• 15-02-2009 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

I think their a great band!They have very unique riffs and style.Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Remmy wrote: »
    I think their a great band!They have very unique riffs and style.Discuss.

Got introduced to their music about four years ago through playing of the WWE Smackdown vs Raw games. I have to say they didn't particularly do all that much for me. They weren't bad, but they just weren't all that great either.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

They have some excellent singles imo, but the rest of their albums tends to be mostly very average.

That said, wouldnt mind seeing them live! Although apparently the lead singer has a fear of flying,hence their lack of appearances this side of the atlantic

Advertisement