Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch screen mobiles

• 15-02-2009 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I was thinking of getting a touch screen, one of my friends has the samsung one which is over 250 and my other friend has an LG one that is 170, i was leaning towards the LG one coz of price and longer lasting battery but they seem quite awkward to get used to, is it worth it to buy it or iare they just awkward to use?!?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They are a little more awkward to use but it depends on the user. Do you really want a touch screen phone, get one.

Use your mates one and see what you think of it. Its like any new phone will take a little bit of time to get used to you especially when texting. Iphone is touch screen and possible the most wanted phone at the moment, its more expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 TheKid1987

ya the iphone is far too expensive, i probably wouldnt use half the things on it anyway, was just thinking of getting a new phone and 170 isnt too bad, and it has a 5mp camera on it, its very decent price for what u get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Maybe you have your answer then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

whats so great about these touch screens anyway? other than that it's fashionable right now

well its 170, same price as any decent phone and it has a good camera which does come in handy, its alot better for internet too. i just dont know if i need a new phone or not lol, had my one for a while now but i suppose it does the job!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

if you don't know then you probably don't. they are only going to get cheaper so better to wait a while

ya your prob right, ill only end up using it for the same in the end, texting and ringing! and not bother with extra features

Advertisement