Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about getting pierced

• 15-02-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey all, i am thinking about getting a snakebite this thursday but i have a bit of a problem. Im a biology student and i do labs, in these labs we deal with alot of viruses and bacteria. would it be wise to get a piercing now or should i wait for the summer?
    THANKS FOR THE HELP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

xavier19 wrote: »
    hey all, i am thinking about getting a snakebite this thursday but i have a bit of a problem. Im a biology student and i do labs, in these labs we deal with alot of viruses and bacteria. would it be wise to get a piercing now or should i wait for the summer?
    THANKS FOR THE HELP.
    Would you advise working with them with an open wound?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

you should be wearing protective clothing anyway, wear gloves or cover where your getting pierced. and once u dont touch it with your hands until there disinfected with alcohol then it should be ok

any doubt though then wait till summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

wait for the summer
    it's an open(deep puncture) wound
    just the kind of place where tetanus likes to hide

Advertisement