Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online reading for Petrita, please

Options
  • 15-02-2009 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello, I was wondering if I could ask for online reading for me.
    My name is Petra and my random numbers would be
    6, 8, 9, 18, 23, 27, 33, 36
    I really apprecciate an answer.
    I would probably be asking mostly about my love life.
    Thank you for your time. Petra :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

Hi, please let me know your DOB for a reading. Phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Petrita

Hello Phil, it's 6. september 1981 thank you :)

I

I am feeling from your question that you are asking about your soulmate? or rather the lack of him? Keep your faith there is one there for you.I know you have suffered some hurt and maybe are trying a little too hard but relax where the right one is with you you will know. Be patient this issue cannot be hurried. Take a little time out, step back from your problem relax and ask for a solution and help and wait for it to come.I am feeling that in the next few months things are going to change for you. With this new change in you, you may find that you will attract old relationships again that you thought were finished but think hard about getting involved in the same old pattern. It is time to reclaim your forgotten dreams and to reconnect to the part of you that you have forgotten about. Listen to what is going on around you and quietly observe. Develope your self respect and question what has happened in the past and know that a lesson has been learned and now it is time to heal. A lot of your fears may be imagined and when you face them and name them you will be stronger for it. At times you may feel that you are a little dissconnected-alianated- with those around you but dont worry this is alright for you to feel like this this because you are Indigo which is one on the new root human race on the earth at the moment. You may think different to what the elders do and have a better connection to one of your parents that to the other. I feel there are two souls written into your life contract (children waiting to be born) whenever the time is right. For some reason I am seeing fair hair.....(colour of our children?)Have you light coloured hair? I am seeing your soulmate with a darker coloured hair.
    It is time- and to take time- to honor your sexuality and express it. Allow your self to feel vibrant. When you close down, close off you limit your possibilities to connecting to your goddess energy which will bring you greater vitality.To do this center yourself nourish your wholeness by going within and strengthening your center by focusing on your awareness. Let the turmmoil of life go on without you.Go into the quiet and calm to clear your mind and hear what your heart is telling you. It is also a time to take care of yourself rest and eat well. let yourself open to abundance, it is hard for it to come in if you have thoughts of lack of abundance be it in love or finances. When you become aware of abundance you can call in more from a conscious place. If you need me to clarify any private point pm me. Lots love....You are doing ok.
    Phil

Petrita wrote: »
    Hello Phil, it's 6. september 1981 thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

apologies but that is complete generic rubbish

The reading is not for you so you have no right to make a comment on it.
    celtic1888 wrote: »
    apologies but that is complete generic rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

The-Star wrote: »
    The reading is not for you so you have no right to make a comment on it.

if its not open to comment then dont be publicly posting it..

ps im not a sceptic either, i believe and have been amazed by certain psychics

Advertisement