Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know of a good location for a Free Party in Galway???

• 15-02-2009 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hello all. I'm new to the boards. Long time Lurker though. Currently Living in Galway and seeing as the summer is just around the corner really I'm looking to organise a free party. I'm from Leitrim/Longford area originally and used to help with the free parties around that area 2 - 3 years ago. I don't know if any of you attended these but we had one in an abandoned quarry in lanesborough,
    one in Derrycarne forest close to carrick on shannon and various others around Cavan, Sligo also. So my question is do any of you guys know of any good discreet locations for a party around the Galway area??? This is just an idea at the moment but if any of you have any suggestions or ideas don't hesitate to let me know.
    I have access to CD, Vinyl Turntables. A **** load of brilliant DJ's from all around the country who will be willing to play for free. Maybe including a big name or two if I work it right. The only thing I don't have is a car but that can be easily sorted. So if you guys could throw some ideas on a location out there drop me a line.

Please if you are going to name specific location and adresses PM me. Do not post information on the public board. All other suggestions are welcome on the boards though. Thank you and I hope to hear your idea's soon.

Advertisement