Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left 4 Dead on PC via Steam half price- €22.49 finishes today

• 15-02-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭

On the Steam platform for this weekend only Fri 13th until end of Sun 15th...
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/

I checked Play and it's €35.49 at the moment, so seems a good deal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Actually this is still working just bought it now :) btw avoid purchasing from G2Play as Valve are disabling any codes bought from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Don't be too dis-heartened, Steam bargins just tend to float like lead balloons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

avoid purchasing from G2Play as Valve are disabling any codes bought from them
    Uh-oh, could you provide a link to where you heard that please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭fugazied

Steam have nice discounts pretty regularly. I'm addicted to both Left4Dead and Team Fortress 2 x.gif If you like them both, check out this image (Team4Tress), http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/646/team4tress2copygh3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Fnz wrote: »
    Uh-oh, could you provide a link to where you heard that please?

Read on here http://www.steamunpowered.eu/forums.php?m=posts&p=497

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

It doesn't say anything about people getting banned on that link? It just says steam doesn't reconise g2play as an authorised reseller

Yeah, saw that before - while it's certainly food for thought if some of the claims are to be believed - I don't see any evidence that "Valve are disabling any codes bought from them"

dont worry fnz we'll be killing zombies with laggy and the sack (also has a g2play key) for many weeks to come :)

dont worry fnz we'll be killing zombies with laggy and the sack (also has a g2play key) for many weeks to come :)
    Here's hoping - thankfully my copy is too legit' to quit on me - but laggy (is BK 'the sack'?) has a bit of a damoclean situation going on alright. :D

Good sitcom title, btw.

My copy is also on the straight and narrow.

Yes, yes he is. :)

BTW: obscure simpsons qoutes in game ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭rgfuller

This 50% off L4D offer was extended by 2 days up-to and included today - Tuesday 17th Feb, it was €22.49

• Moderators Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

My copy is also on the straight and narrow.

Yes, yes he is. :)

BTW: obscure simpsons qoutes in game ftw
    You're a sack
    Fnz wrote: »
    is BK 'the sack'? :D
    Well remembered sir

Advertisement