Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does life exist elsewhere in the universe?

Options

Comments

Hi Pino,
    If you'd like a poll, I'd suggest a boards one, that way it's kept withing this website and you're not seen to be pimping your own website.

And yes, I do believe life of some nature exists elsewhere in the universe, simply because of the laws of probability.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'd suggest a poll too and that you start off with your own discussion and thoughts here. I'd also suggest you don't cross post as you have done by posting this in Popular Science. Take it as a kindly warning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Pino76

ixoy wrote: »
    I'd suggest a poll too and that you start off with your own discussion and thoughts here. I'd also suggest you don't cross post as you have done by posting this in Popular Science. Take it as a kindly warning!

Ok, how do I delete this thread then?
    (That poll was external for it was ment to be for members of other forums as well)

Advertisement