Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Best of Both

Options
  • 15-02-2009 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Can you get the best of both plan sim only?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Nope, my wife just changed from 3pay and got the nokia 3120 for only 49 and stuck the best of both sim into her current phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

mcguyver wrote: »
    Can you get the best of both plan sim only?

No, three want people to buy their handsets.

o2 and meteor have a sim only offer may suit you

davton wrote: »
    No, three want people to buy their handsets.

o2 and meteor have a sim only offer may suit you

Not entirely true. If they wanted people to buy phones then they wouldnt do 3 pay sim only packs

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Walkman wrote: »
    Not entirely true. If they wanted people to buy phones then they wouldnt do 3 pay sim only packs

So you can buy the sim pack, and then transfer to best of both - Yes but you will still have to purchase a phone correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

No you can get a 3pay sim and just stick it in your phone. if I buy one of these could I get on the best of both plan without buying a phone?

• Advertisement

mcguyver wrote: »
    No you can get a 3pay sim and just stick it in your phone. if I buy one of these could I get on the best of both plan without buying a phone?

No you will need to sign up to the best of both contract. If you have an unlocked 3g phone then just get the cheapest phone available on the plan. If your already a 3 pay customer when you are signing up tell them you want to keep your 3pay number and they will move it to the best of both sim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

So I can move my number to 3pay then move that to best of both plan. Can you get sim only on a normall plan

You can only but a pre pay sim only. If you are porting in from another network then you would be best just signing straight up to the best of both plan

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Why am i being overcharged for 3's best of both ??

im on the 25EUR a month best of both where im supposed to be able to "cap" my bill at 25EUR a month and then top up whenever required, yet here every month im being overcharged..
    27/04/2010DD OP/HUTCHISON 3G IR- 28.07

28.07EUR for a 25EUR a month bill.. Great success. ???????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

I posted in your original thread KoRn

And yes you can get best of both sim only and you get €5 off each month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I bought a sim only best of both sim!! 30 day contract. They have them on there website!

Advertisement