Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really quick ghwt wii question

Options
  • 15-02-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Where do I go to download the extra songs on the wii ?

And does anyone no is it possible to connect the 3 mobile broadband to the wii? :cool:

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Your only chance with regards connecting to the internet via the wii would be to wire the connection through your laptop. Tutorials, I'm sure, can probably be found online.

As for "where" do you go, if it's anything like the 360 then you can get them either from the in game "store" menu, or the marketplace. I remember reading that you have to buy an SD card to store the songs on, due to the fact that the wii isn't a real console doesn't have much in the way of internal memory. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

I'd also like to know.. I have a friend who'd like to do this on the Wii.

I thought GH:WT for Wii only had the Midi song downloads... not full songs. If they were midi, then space wouldn't be the issue :/

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's just a limited selection of actual tracks, inc. the 20 free ones...

See, here's the SD card! It's funny, in a way
    sandisk-2gb-rock-band-2-sd-gaming-card.jpg

Advertisement