Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know anythin about this fund??

Options
  • 15-02-2009 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

got that email about the student assistence fund... deadline is this friday and there is a lot to get and organise so just wondering is it actually likely to get any help from this? or is it pretty much for people who are in serious need of it?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

From what I understand, it's pretty tough but not impossible to get funding from this, but your circumstances would have to be bad (i.e. some really messed up stuff) and you have to be living below the student bread line. If you have are completely broke (and not because you went out drinking) then you'd have a chance but it's really for students who are in a very, very, tight spot. There's going to be a lot of applicatons this year for it so I wouldn't hold out for any miracles. Good luck in any case!

Advertisement