Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Support - Closing Early Or Not Open At All?!

Options
  • 15-02-2009 6:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So, I was informed that I should contact support when and if my slow download and browsing issues started.

Well, my Internet just went south during the last thirty minutes, so I decided to ring support, since they were not closed until 6PM - as I had been told just yesterday.

How surprised I was when I got the following message on the telephone!
    "Sorry, our offices are now closed. Our opening hours are 8AM to 9PM Mondays to Fridays, 9:30AM to 6PM Saturdays and Sundays, and 10:30AM to 7PM on public holidays"

It was just gone 5:20 when I rang. What is up with that? How can I report my slow browsing issues, if they only start in the evening and support are closed! I was told that I would only be able to get this resolved if I rang when I was experiencing the problems, as their engineers could investigate . . . now if only I could get through to support. Are BT support actually open on Sundays?

BT's support is good, but unfortunately they are never their when I need them.

Advertisement