Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for friends

Options
  • 15-02-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, my name is Ingrid, I'm 24 and I live in Dundalk.

I'd like to meet people from Dundalk, go out, go to the cinema, pub, walk, etc.
    This is my first year here and I don't know too many people, I feel quite lonely.

If you are interested to go out and become friends, I'm right here! you can send me a pm if you wish!

Thank you!

Ingrid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Hi Ingrid, I'm from Drogheda myself but kind of have the same "problem" you have :P

So tell us a bit more about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

weclum to boards, the the east side of the country! ive moved this side myself,here in college.its a beautiful lil oul town really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kaatya

Hi Ingrid, I am Kaatya, 28, my second year in Ireland and in Dundalk just started, I'd love to meet you, will give you my mobile by personal message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 delgany

Hi guys

I'm Jane - in my fifth year in Ireland now, but have only been in this area for 4 months.

If anyone wants to walk two dogs with me along Termonfeckin beach at weekends, just let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Matka

Hi Ingrid...I'm here just 4 months so this is my first year as well...I would like to meet up someone new..I don't know many people here...So If u still looking for someone just drop me a line....Thanks...:-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 lloydyboy

ladies i would love to meet all of you!!!!!! as for jane on termonfecking beach...what kind of dogs do you have ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Gu3rr1lla

delgany wrote: »
    Hi guys

I'm Jane - in my fifth year in Ireland now, but have only been in this area for 4 months.

If anyone wants to walk two dogs with me along Termonfeckin beach at weekends, just let me know.

hey jane i love long walks on the beach :D im jonny, 20, and from drogheda. i love dogs and the beach if you need a hand pm me :)

Advertisement